IDC’s recent IT Buyer Experience Survey reveals that “45% of the buying decision is made before your potential buyer even says “hello” to your sales rep.” and “buyers are more knowledgeable and connected”.
If you’re still in the investigation stage (as suggested by the IDC survey) and not quite ready for a customized personal demo with an AirTight expert, you might want to check out the first three installments in our Demos on Demand series.
Airtight Demos on Demand
Demos on Demand serves the communication needs of tech vendors and resellers across vertical industries with its video platform and content library. Airtight is excited to leverage this innovative platform to present in depth product information to assists buyers by showing what our product is, what it does, and how it does it.
Sean Blanton, senior systems engineer for the US Western region is featured in the first three installments of our Demos on Demand series. Sean joined the AirTight team in early 2013. He’s a Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH).
As the title of the first video implies, in ”Quick Installation Guide“, Sean begins with a discussion and then goes through a step-by-step walk-through of the Airtight Wi-Fi installation process. After a brief introduction, he covers the management console and its HTML5 GUI access, and then moves into location and configuration settings.
Cloud Managed Wi-Fi for the Distributed Enterprise is the second video from the series. After a brief architectural overview, Sean covers 6 main sections: Location-based Management, Enterprise Wi-Fi, Guest and Social Wi-Fi, Device Templates, Devices, and Wi-Fi Analytics and Reports.
The third video focuses on WIPS (Wireless Intrusion Prevention System). In this video, Sean gives a quick introduction in which he touches on: WIPS Overview, Information about Wireless Threats, and AirTight Marker Packet™ Techniques. This introduction is followed by an AirTight WIPS demonstration.
Once you’ve gone through these 3 videos, if you still have questions and want to know more, feel free to sign up for a customized personal demo with an AirTight expert.
If you have comments on how we can make these videos better, please don’t hesitate to pass along your suggestions. We’re in the process of recording other videos and can incorporate your feedback to make them even better.
Wireless Field Day 5
While we’re on the subject of demos, on August 8th between 8 and 10 am PT, you can watch Airtight present from Wireless Field Day 5 on this page!
Sean Blanton will be joined by Pravin Bhagwat – CTO, Hemant Chaskar - VP Technology and Innovation, Anthony Paladino – VP Global Technical Services, Kaustubh Phanse – Chief Evangelist, and David King – CEO. Be sure to tune in for an opportunity at some techie giveaways. Follow @Airtight and the WFD5 delegates on Twitter as we’re talking SMAC from WFD5.
You might want to check out the following blog articles that were recently published as a lead up to WFD5:
- Product Review: AirTight Networks Wi-Fi by Craig Mathias via @NetworkWorld
- Another Controller-less Wi-Fi Solution by Matthew Norwood
- What I Hope To Get From Wireless Field Day 5 by Lee H Badman @WiredNot
- The ‘New’ Enterprise WLAN Vendor by Lee H Badman @WiredNot
- Wireless Tech Field Day #5 – Plan For It! by Keith R Parsons @KeithRParsons
- Once More Unto The Breach, Dear Friends, Once More by Dan Cybulskie @simplywifi
- The Next Adventure: Wireless Field Day 5 by Jake Snyder at @jsnyder81
- AirTight Roots Out Rogue Users With Cellular Detection Features by Chris Gonsalves @CEGonsalves via Channelnomics
- Virtual High Five for Wireless Field Day 5! by Dale Rapp @DaleRapp
- Wait, What? WFD5 is NEXT WEEK! by Jennifer Huber @JenniferLucille
- Studying for Wireless Field Day 5 by Dale Rapp @DaleRapp
- Wireless Field Day 5: The Spectrum Strikes Back by Ryan M. Adzima @radzima
- TechFieldDay on Wikipedia